- Strong & Flexible 2mm Eco CarbonBlack neoprene
- Eco Softskin Technology
- 48% Rubber 46% Recycled Polyester 6% Elastane
- Wind resistant & quick-drying
- Durable & heavy-duty
- Easy to take on and off
- Ultra Flex 4-Way stretch
- Unisex loose-fit
- Flush holes on pocket and hood for drainage
- Fitted, adjustable hood with elastic straps
- Zippered Kangaroo pockets
- Reinforced harness hook opening
- Stay-put, adjustable Velcro wrist straps & adjustable elastic waist
- YKK Vislon zippers
- Owner's Manual & Warranty
- Map of Dreams print
- Vivida logo & key features detailing
MORE ECO FEATURES
- Earth-mined limestone neoprene
- No petrochemicals & lower environmental impact
- Eco Carbon Black from upcycled tyres
- Reduced energy consumption & CO2 emissions
- Recycled plastic bottle lining
- 30 recycled plastic bottles in each wetsuit
- Aqua-A™ glue lamination
- Water-based glue, with no harmful VOCs
- Bluesign Fabric Partners
- Designed in the UK. Made in Cambodia.
We stand behind every item we make and have performance and wearer tested each item, to make sure you are satisfied with the product.
We are committed to our products and to you, our valued Vivida community.
This item is covered by a 1 year warranty.
Hand wash with cold water
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Rinse after use
Dry out of direct sunlight
Donate to charity
Look after me and I will be able to look after you longer
The more you reuse me the less we will hurt our planet
RETURNS & SHIPPING
Vivida ships internationally.
Full-price items can be returned within 60 days.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Note: Product sold as “faulty” is sold as non-returnable.
More information here.
- Free Standard delivery for all orders over £75
£3.89 for orders under £75 - delivery time 3 working days
- Free Express delivery for all orders over £150*
£7.50 for orders under £150 - delivery next working day
* excluding remote locations
Europe* & USA:
- Free DPD EU delivery for all orders over £100**
£12.50 for orders under £100 - delivery 2-5 working days
- Free Express Shipping for all orders over £200
£28 for orders under £200 - delivery 2-4 working days
*Excludes Norway, Switzerland & Iceland
Rest of the World:
Shipping rates can be found here.
PRE-ORDER WITH VIVIDA
Estimated dispatch February 2021
Pre-Order with Vivida
Purchase this product via pre-order and enjoy the long joy of delayed gratification through thoughtful purchasing.
As we evolve our pre-order processes, we look forward to offering you more sustainable pre-order solutions that decrease waste in production, create opportunity for greater size ranges, and fund new ranges and innovations in eco materials, high performance gear, and adventuring essentials.
Questions about pre-orders? Reach out via our Contact Us page.
The ultimate in performance, durability, and warmth, the Neptune Hoodie is made using pioneering Eco CarbonBlack neoprene and is wind and water-resistant. Ideal to keep wa. . . read more
The ultimate in performance, durability, and warmth, the Neptune Hoodie is made using pioneering Eco CarbonBlack neoprene and is wind and water-resistant. Ideal to keep warm while still lightweight - great for layering over clothes or your wetsuit. Every last detail is designed for you; the conscientious adventurer.
The Eco CarbonBlack neoprene used for the Neptune Hoodie is created from scrap rubber tyres, earth-mined limestone neoprene and recycled plastic bottle lining with a solvent-free glue. These materials are created with some of the highest quality build techniques and innovations available in sustainable fashion today.
This style is unisex.
For men, we recommend a size M upwards, selecting the size based on the fit you prefer.
For women, we recommend a size S or M, again selecting the size you prefer.
If unsure, contact us and we will help you find the right size for you.
|International Sizes||Body Measurements|
Free Exchanges & Easy 60 Day Returns
Localised Payment Methods
Sustainable & Ethical
Buy Now Pay Later