Surf and Kitesurf T-Shirts, Sweaters, Hoodies. Eco friendly.
OrganicEarth Tee (Stone Washed Denim) - Womens
Say hello to quite possibly the comfiest and softest t-shirt you have ever worn. We are proud to present our Organic Earth range, made with 100% organic cotton and Fair Wear & Carbon Neutral accredited.
With manufacture in India, we have reduced the carbon footprint of T-shirt manufacture by around 90% through a combination of innovative product design, low impact organic agriculture, efficiency in manufacturing, and by replacing standard grid electricity with renewable wind power. Carbon offsets have not been used, and our footprint calculations are certified by the Carbon Trust Certifications in the U.K. It has been calculated that a single Vivida OrganicEarth T-shirt saves around 7 kilograms of CO2e.
* Prices are listed in Pound Sterling (GBP £), but when you checkout, you can make payment in almost all currencies. Multiple payment methods are accepted. We ship worldwide. See 'shipping & returns' section for shipping pricing.
- Womens' fit. Comes with tied up rolled sleeves.
- Washed out colour. Rustic, organic look. Incredibly soft feel. Friendly to your skin.
- Organic Farming – 100% certified organic cotton
- Minimised environmental impact in all production stages.
- Renewable energy – production facility in India is powered by a nearby wind farm, generating verifiable renewable power.
- Natural irrigation – cotton farms in India are located in areas where enough water occurs naturally through the monsoon rains to supply 95% of water.
- Cotton waste generated (the production of a T-shirt requires five times its end weight in raw cotton) is either returned to the field as an organic fertiliser or used for other textile and upholstery products manufactured in the local area.
- Dyes are made in a controlled environment where wastewater is thoroughly treated. Most non organic companies, poison local ground water with the waste.
ORGANIC, ETHICAL, LOW CARBON
No use of child labour. No use of forced labour. Safe and healthy working conditions. Legal labour contracts. Payment of living wage. Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining. No discrimination against employees. No excessive hours of work.
HOLD THE VIVIDA FLAG HIGH
Join the movement. Take your Vivida Organic Earth Tee from out of your home and out with you as you adventure the big wide beautiful world. Wear Vivida. Feel Vivida. Be Vivida.