|International Sizes||Body Measurements|
|XS||8||36||4||61-65 cm||24"-26"||86-90 cm||34"-35"||80-84 cm||31.5"-33"|
|S||10||38||6||65-71 cm||26"-28"||90-96 cm||35"-38"||84-90 cm||33"-35"|
|M||12||40||8||71-77 cm||28"-30"||96-102 cm||38"-40"||90-96 cm||35"-38"|
|L||14||42||10||77-83 cm||30"-33"||102-108 cm||40"-42.5"||96-102 cm||38"-40"|
- Made of 100% Organic Cotton
- Part of the OrganicEarth Range
- Centre front printed Vivida logo
- Incredibly soft feel, friendly to your skin
- Fair Wear & Carbon Neutral
- GOTS Certified
- Certified to OekoTex Class I standards
- Conforms to REACH
- Minimised environmental impact in all production stages
- Renewable wind & solar energy
- Natural irrigation – monsoon rains supply 95% of water
- Cotton waste is used as an organic fertiliser or upcycled
- (Cotton T-shirt production requires 5x its end weight in raw cotton)
- Closed-loop dye house where all the water is recycled
- Designed in the UK. Made in India.
We stand behind every item we make and have performance and wearer tested each item, to make sure you are satisfied with the product.
We are committed to our products and to you, our valued Vivida community.
Machine wash cool
Wash with similar colours
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Dry out of direct sunlight
Donate to charity
Look after me and I will be able to look after you longer
The more you reuse me the less we will hurt our planet
RETURNS & SHIPPING
Vivida ships internationally. This website ships to non-EU countries including the UK, USA, Australia & more.
- Free Standard delivery for all orders over £200
£5.99 for orders under £200 - delivery time 3 working days
- Free Express delivery for all orders over £300*
£9.99 for orders under £300 - delivery next working day
*excluding remote locations
Please visit eu.vividalifestyle.com.
Rest of the World:
Shipping rates can be found here.
- Full-price items can be returned within 60 days of delivery.
- Sale items can be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- Product sold as “faulty” or "imperfect" is sold as non-returnable.
More returns information can be found here.
This item is discontinued.
This item is discontinued.
The carbon footprint from production has been reduced by 90% through innovative product design, low impact organic agriculture, efficiency in manufacturing, and by replacing standard grid electricity with renewable wind power. No carbon offsets used, and footprint calculations are certified by the Carbon Trust Certifications in the U.K. Compared to the typical cotton t-shirt on the market, a single Vivida OrganicEarth T-shirt saves around 7 kilograms of CO2e, whereas a Vivida hoodie saves up to 28 kgs.
Buy Now Pay Later
Free Shipping Options
Free Exchanges & 60 Day Returns