Mens Quickdry Surf Tees, Kitesurf Quickdry Tees. Built to last. Built to protect.
Neptune EcoTech Zip-Up Jacket (2mm)
Release Date: September 2018
After years, months, days of R&D, it comes with much excitement to say that the Neptune EchoTech Limestone Neoprene Zip-Up Jacket is at last in its final stages of Product Development.
This environmentally conscious, state-of-the-art technical must-have for water enthusiasts, will be a game-changer and promises to hit the market by storm. First release will be limited to an exclusive quantity. We highly recommend pre-ordering in advance to guarantee you get your hands on one before they are sold out.
You can enjoy an early-bird discount on preorders using the following codes:
Until June 2018 20% Off: Code PREORDER20
Until August 2018 5% Off: Code PREORDER5
A must-have for anybody in and around the water; from kitesurf to surf to beach-side photographers to cold water kayakers. Even smart enough to wear to a restaurant. Promises to be one of the most useful products that you never knew you didn't have.
- Durable and heavy-duty
- Easy to take on and off
- Durable strong zip provides opening through centre of jacket.
- Fitted hood with water outlets so when you come up out of the water, it doesn't drag you down, water drains out quickly.
- Zipped Kangaroo pockets with water outlets and Spreaderbar hole for kitesurf harness.
- Velcro wrist straps & adjustable elastic waist strap
- Eco SoftSkin Technology brings a super soft outer lining built 100% from recycled plastic bottles.
- Stay warm with our Ultraflex limestone neoprene - 2mm.
- Neoprene produced in line with the CarbonBlack Green Tyre product, collecting end-of-life tyres and re-using them to bring to life the Vivida EcoTech range.
- Acts as a wind shield; provides shelter against cold & strong winds.
CARBONBLACK GREEN TYRE PROJECT
The annual volume of waste tyres is 3 million tons in the EU-15 alone in 2007. Most of this goes to energy recovery (45%) and to material recycling for low-end applications (41%). Tyres and waste tyres contain a significant amount of carbon black, typically ranging between 20 and 25%.
Carbon Black is one of the key ingredients of neoprene and by collecting end-of-life tyres and re-using them, Vivida is significantly reducing energy consumption. It has been calculated that we reduce our CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit. By up-cycling a problematic waste stream, we are reducing the impact we have on our much-loved and much respected environment.
Procedures for the production of the Neptune EchoTech range have received the bluesign System Partner certification. This involves period systematic inspections of our production facilities to ensure they comply with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry. It monitors the reasonable use of chemicals, energy and water resource utilization efficiency, waste disposal procedures, resource productivity, consumer safety, effluent discharge, exhaust gas discharge and occupational health and safety.
ECO SOFTSKIN TECHNOLOGY / PLASTIC BOTTLES RECYCLED
More details coming soon...