Surf T-Shirts - Organic Cotton Tees
A fresh range of T-Shirts becoming more & more eco-friendly. Some are manufactured solely using renewable energy (wind & solar) and with 100% certified organic cotton.
Unisex OrganicEarth Tee (Stone Washed Black)
Say hello to quite possibly the comfiest and softest t-shirt you have ever worn. We are proud to present our Organic Earth range, made with 100% organic cotton and Fair Wear & Carbon Neutral accredited. Manufactured solely from using renewable energy from wind and solar power.
With manufacture in India, we have reduced the carbon footprint of T-shirt manufacture by around 90% through a combination of innovative product design, low impact organic agriculture, efficiency in manufacturing, and by replacing standard grid electricity with renewable wind power. Carbon offsets have not been used, and our footprint calculations are certified by the Carbon Trust Certifications in the U.K. It has been calculated that a single Vivida OrganicEarth T-shirt saves around 7 kilograms of CO2e.
- Washed out colour. Rustic, organic look. Incredibly soft feel. Friendly to your skin.
- Organic Farming – 100% certified organic cotton
- Minimised environmental impact in all production stages
- Renewable energy – production facility in India is powered by a nearby wind farm, generating verifiable renewable power
- Natural irrigation – cotton farms in India are located in areas where enough water occurs naturally through the monsoon rains to supply 95% of water
- Cotton waste generated (the production of a T-shirt requires five times its end weight in raw cotton) is either returned to the field as an organic fertiliser or used for other textile and upholstery products manufactured in the local area
- Dyes are made in a controlled environment where wastewater is thoroughly treated. Most non organic companies, poison local ground water with the waste
ORGANIC, ETHICAL, LOW CARBON
No use of child labour. No use of forced labour. Safe and healthy working conditions. Legal labour contracts. Payment of living wage. Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining. No discrimination against employees. No excessive hours of work.
All fabrics are knitted in-house and dyed with GOTS approved chemicals, using low-water and controlled waste discharge processes, certified to OekoTex Class I standards and conforming to REACH. Organic certified fabrics are dyed in the zero-discharge dye house where all the water is recycled in a closed-loop system.
Model 1 in studio (Antoine Verville) : XL
Model 2 female in studio : XL
Model 3 (James Nicholls) : L
Model 4 (Azuka Kantimatta) : S
Model 5 (Nonda- man on sofa/podiums) : L