Mens Organic Hoodies & Sweaters | Eco Friendly Clothing
A fresh range of Sweaters & Hoodies becoming more & more eco-friendly. Some are manufactured solely using renewable energy (wind & solar) and with 100% certified organic cotton.
Unisex OrganicEarth Hoodie (Burgundy)
A wonderfully soft, thick, high-quality hoodie made from 100% organic cotton.
Fair Wear & Carbon Neutral accredited, manufactured solely from using renewable energy from wind & solar power. Manufactured in India, carbon footprint from manufacture has been reduced by around 90% through a combination of innovative product design, low impact organic agriculture, efficiency in manufacturing, and by replacing standard grid electricity with renewable wind power. Carbon offsets have not been used, and footprint calculations are certified by the Carbon Trust Certifications in the U.K. Versus the many other cotton t-shirts on the market, a single Vivida OrganicEarth T-shirt saves around 7 kilograms of CO2e, whereas a hooded sweatshirt saves up to 28 kgs.
Get notified when this is back in stock:
21 Day Money-Back Guarantee. Not 100% satisfied? 100% refund
- Thick warm 280gm hoodie. Incredibly soft feel. Friendly to your skin.
- Organic Farming – 100% certified organic cotton
- Minimised environmental impact in all production stages
- Renewable energy – production facility in India is powered by a nearby wind farm, generating verifiable renewable power
- Natural irrigation – cotton farms in India are located in areas where enough water occurs naturally through the monsoon rains to supply 95% of water
- Cotton waste generated (the production of a T-shirt requires five times its end weight in raw cotton) is either returned to the field as an organic fertiliser or used for other textile and upholstery products manufactured in the local area
- Dyes are made in a controlled environment where wastewater is thoroughly treated. Most non organic companies, poison local ground water with the waste
ORGANIC, ETHICAL, LOW CARBON
No use of child labour. No use of forced labour. Safe and healthy working conditions. Legal labour contracts. Payment of living wage. Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining. No discrimination against employees. No excessive hours of work.
All fabrics are knitted in-house and dyed with GOTS approved chemicals, using low-water and controlled waste discharge processes, certified to OekoTex Class I standards and conforming to REACH. Organic certified fabrics are dyed in the zero-discharge dye house where all the water is recycled in a closed-loop system.
Model 1 in studio (Antoine Verville) : L
Model 2 in studio rock n roll hand : L
Model 3 in studio (Monet Rickwood) : S
Model 4 (Rich Tarr) : L
Model 5 (Lucia Luz) : M
Model 6 skating & leaning on barrier (Linda Olofsson) : S