A unique selection of high-quality companions for adventure. Leather travel laptop case for Macbook, snapbacks, flags and more!
Made from self-adhesive ripstop fabric which has been specially developed for branding kitesurf kites. Ripstop fabrics are woven fabrics, often made of nylon, using a special reinforcing technique that makes them resistant to tearing and ripping.
* Prices are listed in Pound Sterling (GBP £), but when you checkout, you can make payment in almost all currencies. Multiple payment methods are accepted. We ship worldwide. See 'shipping & returns' section for shipping pricing.
- Professionally made working with specialists in Austria.
- Strong stick making sticker seam integrated as a part of the kite.
- Easily applied and removed if necessary.
- Lightweight sticker technology. Negligible weight to have effect on the performance of the kite.
Guide for applying sticker:
Make sure the kite is very clean. Get some pure alcohol and dab it onto the kite in the area you are applying the sticker. It is recommended that you have 2 people help you out. Somebody to stretch the kite so that the area you are working on is taut, without crinkles and nice and flat. Somebody else can help you peel the intricate details of the logo from the paper of the sticker. It's quite a fiddly job but so worth it!
Once sticker has been applied, it helps to leave the kite out in direct sunlight for 15 minutes. This will get the glue hot and make it stick well.
Hold the Vivida flag high
Take your new Vivida kite sticker out with you as you explore the beautiful beaches of our (not so) big wide world.
Returns Policy & Satisfaction Guaranteed
We have confidence that you will love each and every Vivida product. For peace of mind - if you are not 100% satisfied, find our returns form in FAQ and send your purchase back to us within 21 days and we can make an exchange or provide a complete refund. We're here to look after you and want you to be able to buy in absolute confidence.
People also bought